CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER MVS45XII
Ideal for larger scale restaurant and other foodservice kitchens
The MVS 45XII Chamber Vacuum Sealer features a large chamber, two removable seal bars and a digital, programmable interface with 9 storable programs.
This device exhibits excellent performance under heavy use and is easily programmable for specific vacuum levels, which is essential when working with compression as a cooking technique or protecting fish or other delicate foods.
The seamless stainless steel vacuum chamber is easily cleaned and features a transparent lid. The MVS 45XII includes two removable seal bars, a bag trimmer, digital controls, an electronic pressure sensor and a stop cycle switch.
Note: This machine requires a dedicated 120V/20A outlet.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 18.5 x 18 x 8.75 in / 47 x 45.7 x 22.2 cm
- Seal Bars: 2
- Seal Bar Length: 17.75 in / 45.1 cm
- Infusion Cycle: No
- HACCP Label Printer: No
- Liquid Tray: Optional (sold as accessory)
- Pump Specs: Busch Rotary Oil 24m3/h
- Power (V/A): 120V / 17A
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 21.25 x 24.5 x 18.5 in / 54 x 62.2 x 47 cm
- Machine Weight: 177 lbs / 80.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 206.5 lbs / 94 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 27 in / 78.7 x 63.5 x 68.6 cm
- Shipping Method: Freight