Inherent to their construction, low flow Mass Flow Meters/Controllers are sensitive to contamination. To increase the MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) it is important to make sure that the gas entering the instrument is clean. For gases the compact IN-LINE filters are recommended. For liquid flow applications the COMBI-FLOW filters provide this service. The filter element can be replaced without removing the base from the pipe.
- SS 316L sintered metal filters, for general purpose filtration
- Cartridges may be cleaned with suitable solvent
- In case of severe particle content in gas use pre-filter
- In principle select finest porosity with low ΔP; preferably ΔP not higher than 250 to 500 mbar, and porosity not bigger than 5 mm.
- On request: PVDF fine filters for ultra-clean filtering