LOW-ΔP-FLOW MASS FLOW METERS / CONTROLLERS
For Low Pressure Drop Or Corrosive Gas Service
For applications with only little differential pressure, Bronkhorst developed the LOW-ΔP-FLOW series mass flow meters and controllers. In these instruments, the flow resistance is minimized by a different sensor and by-pass construction.
- Lowest range 0,2...10 mln/min
- Highest range 20...1000 m3nh
- Very low pressure drop
- Longer lifetime when used on corrosive gases
- Lower contamination risk
- Easy to clean
- Electro-polished stainless steel wetted parts
- Available with control valve to constitute a complete, compact control loop
- Available with industrial (IP65 weatherproof) housing with optional ATEX Zone 2 Cat. 3 or FM Class I, Div. 2 approval.
- Environmental air sampling at atmospheric conditions
- Leak rate tests
- Gas consumption measurement, for example of natural gas, in low pressure gas distribution systems
- Burner control